1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

argg... since the stable space is so limited here is my question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by milk, Oct 12, 2009.

1. milk

milk Guest

I read that before you can use other non-tamer account to store animals. The key is not to issue any command. I wonder how this has worked out for anyone out there.

Also, I want to know that if you leave a pet in the stable and never feeds it. Is there any consequence to this? It can't go wild while stabled corrected?

Thank you!

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have never had a pet go wild in a stable, and I have had pets in there for a very long time.

The extra stable slots ( 2 from SA) are for all characters so yes they can hold some pets, but only pets that require no taming...beetles, ferrets, bunnies etc.

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your first question is some what ambigous.

Your holding character needs to have enough taming/lore to either be able to tame the mob OR to receive the mob through the trade window.

You can of course, with the SoulStones, be able to give these skills to your holding character(s) AND apparently, with out the skills, be able to transfer them to a character that does have the skills.

Go figure on the later lack of needing to have the skills to transfer the pet. :pint: