1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Argh! Ye scurvy dogs!

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by kelmo, Jun 18, 2012.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    I hope I am not interrupting any important pirate business... Is there any pirates here that might want to help out a pirate guild on Siege?

I know I may be interloping and not a member of this forum... i was asked to find some advisors. There is no better place than this.

Know that the pirate guild we are looking to put together must be prepared for full on ship to ship battle. Loot will belong to the victors. *smiles* it is as it should be.

Serious pirates... PM me.
    Blind Tom the Pirate likes this.
  2. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    Sorry, we be for any delay in corespondence...but to your point, we would be happy and willing to assist yer pirate guild in any way we can, in offering assistance.