1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Ariana RiverWind now has a seller of her goods!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ariana RiverWind, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind Journeyman

2. Ariana RiverWind

Also taking custom orders! Just contact me!

3. Ariana RiverWind

These are just some of the prices and things that I'm having my vendor selling for me: straw and wood chairs 200g
    Small table 170g
    Stools 90g
    Wooden Benches 350g
    Wooden Shelf(container one) 900g
    Wooden chests 600g
    Small crate 80g
    Med crate 150g
    Large crate 180g
    Plain and Fancy Wooden shelf (deeded) 1000g
    Key Rings 25g
    Lantern 25g
    Forks,Spoons,Knives 50g
    Plates 75g
    Pewter Mug and Goblets 50g
    Cleavers 25g
    Skinning knife 25g

startle likes this.
  4. Moff Tarkin

Moff Tarkin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Ariana! I visited your vendors.... *ahem* ..I mean to say workers yesterday and purchased a number of furniture items for my new house. I just wanted to let you know that you have a great shop! I came back three or four times for additional goodies, and you had what I needed every time. Everything is well organized, easy to find, and reasonably priced. Thanks to you I have places to sit and containers to hold my stuff. Cheers! :D

startle and Ariana RiverWind like this.
  5. Ariana RiverWind

Always glad to here when a customer is happy with my wares! If any of those items needs a repair please let me know! If you need anything else send a raven or let my workers know. Ariana RiverWind

Moff Tarkin likes this.
  6. Moff Tarkin

Moff Tarkin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

And indeed I am!

Ah, about that. Well, you see.... Ok, so I was quite pleased to have found a good location for a tiny little house, so I invited some of my gargish friends over. We got to talking, trading stories from the Abyss, and before we knew it we were most of the way through a bottle of the Admiral's Hearty Rum. One of my friends Tem-agradeji claimed he could beat me in a flying race, but because it had started raining outside we flew laps around my living room instead. I'll skip the embarrassing details of what followed next, but we spilled half my supply of translocation powder on the floor, I accidentally sat on a lap harp, and Tem broke one of my fancy shelves. We got it patched up with a ball of yarn and some bees wax I recovered from a titan's corpse, so everything is ok now.

On a related note, does anybody have any Grizelda's Extra Strength Hangover Cure to spare? I have the worst headache.

#6 Moff Tarkin, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    startle, Ariana RiverWind and kelmo like this.
  7. Ariana RiverWind

o_O Oh my word! Well...I must say seems it wasn't any fault in the construction of my items, however.. it would be a shame to see one of the pieces I made just being held together by a ball of yarn. I will make sure to have my worker Asha have one for you that you can pick up. Ariana RiverWind.
    P.S.....You might want to refrain from flying inside your home *smirks*

Moff Tarkin likes this.
  8. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

just do the hags quest while drunk, regardless of whether or not she asks for the rum, you will get a bottle of the cure, you just have to be drunk when completing it.

Moff Tarkin likes this.
  9. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Next time you and Tem decide to get rowdy, give me time to move a few trees, statues, etc.. and you two can race in my courtyard... :cool:

Moff Tarkin and Ariana RiverWind like this.