1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arm/Disarm VS Equip Last Wep (SpellBooks)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Sir Scott, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Confusion.....

OK right now i can arm my spellbook just fine.... I have to Switch them manualy....

With the New change i had read about Spellbooks will now use Equip Last Weapon?

Or will I be able to use equip last weapon to switch spellbooks after i have manualy held them...

i am not sure how this will be working and i could use clarifacation...
    thanks

2. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

It will work same as with weapons, ie. I manually equip spellbook-1, after that I manually equip spellbook-2, now I can use EquipLastWeapon macro key to switch between spellbooks, until somebody disarms me, which will mess it, so I have to start again.

3. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, that will help in doom a lot as that a great place for this (Guantlet even heeh)
    Thanks for the info...

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Isnt Uoassit a better option anyhow. I know theyve made laps and bounds with the macro system recently and in the past but I still arm/disarm, dress after death and, vet my pets with uoassist. Its just better and nonsense.

5. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Yea uoassist is better, but it cost whole 15$.

6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Wow its been that long that i forgot i had to pay for it lol 1998 vet!

7. Clarifier

Clarifier Guest

A disarm/arm in UOA is slower than the built in EquipLastWeapon macro. So I use UOA to set my main two weapons and/or to switch to a third or fourth weapon and the ELW macro to quickly switch between the main two. KR handles it better but of course then you have to use KR :)

8. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ive never tried KR does it suport uoassit?

9. Clarifier

Clarifier Guest

No, but it does lots of the things you probably use UOA for. I would prefer using KR in some cases if only my PC would get onboard :)