1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Armageddon Spell - it wont work for me

Discussion in 'UHall' started by glorypaxson, Apr 14, 2008.

1. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

I have been unable to cast the spell at the moonglow event.

I have it set to 2 macro keys and I have even typed it out the old way....

I have had 4 people watch me do it and they cant figure out why it doesnt work for me.

I one time spammed it for 2 minutes near one and there was no one else by...and nothing...some guy runs up...says the exact same thing....BAM.

2. Do you have blackrock in your backpack?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you sure you're saying the correct words, including proper case?

4. The words are case sensitive?....

5. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Nope, I have the spell macro'd to a key and it's all lower case lettering. Works fine for me.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Really? Never tried lower case myself, so I was just going on what it possibly could have been. Guess i'm just used to seeing all of the Words of Power capitalized. ^^;

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't macro it for one. I know there is a good chance it won't work from a macro because I had that problem at first once I stopped trying to macro it off it worked fine.

Make sure you are right on top of the shadowlord because you have to be within like 1 freaking tile or risk failing it.

Make sure you have blackrock and you should be set.

You can copy the spell words below and hit ctrl+v in game to paste it in game then hit enter to fire it off.

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

8. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

Thats what I am casting...and I have literally stood on the shadowlord for 30 seconds...I have macroed it...and I have typed it...

I have 4 small pieces and 1 large in my pack..

[​IMG]

9. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*shrugs*

In the early stages of the event, when the SLs came and went after a day (on Pacific at least.. back now) people were saying Armageddon wouldn't work.

Maybe the event is winding down..

10. <blockquote><hr>

Thats what I am casting...and I have literally stood on the shadowlord for 30 seconds...I have macroed it...and I have typed it...

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used it successfully 4 times so far this morning, over 10 times yesterday, and over 25 times on Sunday. It's working. You might want to check the spelling again, and make sure you're close enough for it to work.

11. tried it last night for the first time...got 6 cloaks...just had to stand right next to them and hit the macro button to say the words...

12. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be an extra space at the beginning , end or in-between the words? Might be hard to notice that. Maybe remake the macro.

13. Make sure your yelling and not wispering the spell