1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Armor/Armour sets

Discussion in 'Stratics Guild - Alliance - Vek'nilash' started by Guest, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Do we plan on gaining the first sets of armour from the older dungeons like before BC came out or will we be missing them out for some of the outland stuff instead?

From a personal point from not having done them before... i would like to grab all the dungeon sets and then move on to the tiered sets but as a guild we only have a few close to helping with this.
  2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I'm all for doing some of the older raiding content - I've never seen it before either.

I really just need to start recruiting some folks, just haven't felt up to spamming lately [​IMG]
  3. DJTyrant

DJTyrant Guest

If you guys are in fact serious about doing old raids I'll have to get my priest up there [​IMG]