1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Armor" list by location... does one exist?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gellor, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Title pretty much states it all but I'm curious if there is a list of items(artifacts, etc) that is broken down by location? For example, a list of all the leg slot items.

Basically, I'm curious about what is really available for robe, cloak, shoes, and ear ring type spots. Especially with the introduction of all the replicas and other stuff in the last year or so. But any and all "armor" slots would be nice to know.

I'm just starting to ramp up some play time and curious how I can tweak a couple of suits :coco:

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The Equipment category of UOGuide serves this function... sorta. By browsing the sub-categories you can see, for example, all types of leather leggings, all types of plate tunic, etc.

I've been meaning to write up single pages listing all the artifacts that go in a certain slot (hence removing the need to check a ton of different sub-cats), but not all equipment items are documented yet, let alone categorised.

There are already equipment slot pages that serve this purpose to an extent, but they are incomplete and even inaccurate in places...

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

That looks like a pretty good start for what I'm looking for.