1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Armor Question/Advice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Theron, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Theron

Theron Sage

I am looking to increase the luck in the current suit of my Bard Tamer.

For the hands I need stuff that's spell Channeling. All else needs to be medable as I depend on Magic quite a lot.

I have attached my current armor pieces. apart from the chest which was generously given to me (Armor of Fortune) all else is ok, but could be much better.

Any particular spawn that gives out the sort of stuff I need or any store that's affordable in Europa? I visited some stores I bookmarked some time ago but they are mostly gone now...

I have been out of UO for +/- 10 years and came back some 6 months ago, so some things are still a bit hard to get.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Waxx

Waxx Seasoned Veteran

hello,
    without reforging or be lucky in drops normal crafted parts have a max of 140 a piece / jewls 100.
    to reforge you should have 120 imbuing and use horned kits / bronze runics.

i would offer to make you a suit which is better than this but iam located on Drachenfels so without a xfer this will not work.

3. Theron

Theron Sage

That's ok thanks for the help anyway.

If you have some shop location recomendation outside Luna that would also be good. Too many are gone now.

4. Waxx

Waxx Seasoned Veteran

unfortunately i do not have much on Euro. nevertheless you can write me if you have further questions

5. Theron

Theron Sage

Thanks for the help.