1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

armor question

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Saint of napa, Sep 3, 2008.

1. ive tryd looking through all the sites and can't find any info so ill ask here. where do the armors such as sorcerers armor and leafweave armor come from? are they made, quested or off critters? and i'd like one of these sets any idea how much a full set would run or if anyone has em let me know! =] thanks for your time!

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

sorcerers armor comes from the turn in rewards for the spring clean up..not sure about the leafware or there worth...i think its 100k points per item to get the sorcerers suit

3. Nibblets

Nibblets Guest

The Elven Leafweave is obtained off certain monsters as a random drop in Ish or in hunts like Melissandra, like the totem of the void etc(well they drop in the monster's corpse rather then appear in your backpack). They might drop elsewhere, but as of where I'm not sure. Greymist, Assassin, Honor, Death's Essence are obtained in similar fashion.

4. so the armor "can be" a random drop off ANY monster in ilsh? just a better chance off of the boss? Also: is only part of the sets droping now? i havnt seen a full set of any of em..and only the same pieces seem to be for sale...Thx! sorry for all the questions..im sure ill have a couple more :/

5. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

not ANY monster...i beleive its the named ones like Swoop in twisted weald, miasama in labrynth etc...

6. Swoop, Lady Sabrix, Lissith, Malefic, Virulent @ Twisted W, then Jennifer, Jonath, Mikael, & Etc in Bedlam. To give you an idea of the ones that carry the most common pieces.

7. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

8. Unknow

Unknow Guest

set pieces drop off of named creatures and paragons, and bosses. certain pieces are specific to certain monsters. you can get any set piece from a dark father in doom. you see a lot of the same pieces for sale because there are rare pieces and common pieces to the sets. and just a note, dont wanna offend anyone, but why do so many people say mellisandra instead of melisande?