1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Armor Set Collection Is Now Complete!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Well , it took me quite some time and a nice chunk of gold , but I now have all Armor Sets 100% Completed. I have them all on Display now at my Luna Auction House on the 3rd Floor along with many other full sets of stuff. Feel free to stop by and check out what I have going on , but keep in mind Im not even close to being done with decorating. And before someone even says it , I know I dont have a Set of Pheonix Armor ..... YET!

2. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

what did u end up paying for the assasin legs?

3. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

lets just say ... TO MUCH! But I have so much gold and they dont go up for sale often so I said why not. Plus it was the only piece I needed to have all sets completed and I didnt feel like waiting.

4. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wtg! thats not an easy task getting those sets all complete. Especially the plate and the marksmen set. Congrats

5. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

was just curious cause I have a set of the leggings and have need the gloves for a long time but wont pay the ridiculous price people ask for them.

6. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Well I will keep eye out for gloves for you , next time I cross shard I will let you know too so maybe I can find them for you.