1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Armor set pieces

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by ouguru, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ouguru

ouguru Guest

Can you still get the armor sets on swoop or miasma? Killed tons of swoop as of late without getting any. :(

2. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Yes, I've gotten a couple over the last month.

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Got one last night.

4. ouguru

ouguru Guest

I guess I am really unlucky. I have been hunting hard lately trying to put an assassin set together. How often do you get set drops?

5. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I know, the Assassin set drops are broken. I have only seen tunics and arms, all of the other pieces don't seem to spawn.

6. ouguru

ouguru Guest

Thanks HP this is getting better by the post! Well I guess I better start looking at bringing in a set from another shard. I play on Legends so the selection here is not the greatest.

7. Gowron

Gowron Guest

As far as the assassin pieces being broken, were they obtained by killing one monster repeatedly, or did you kill a variety of monsters?

8. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I thought I saw somewhere that the leggings and gloves are only dropped by peerless or the DF and are much rarer than the tunic and sleeves.

9. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

That is my understanding as well but you can also get from champs. The legs and gloves are most certainly the two rare pieces.