1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Armor sets

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Banner, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

Was wondering if there is a place to go and see all the Armor sets that you can acquire in the game.. I would like to see them all. I have 6 pieces of the (Virtue Armor set) But I don't know what it is that I'm missing?? or how to obtain it??

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

On LS, there is a castle along the road south of the Compassion Desert, on the west side of the swamp (all of this is east of Britain, just follow the road) which has most of the armor sets on display on vendors. There is also a house in Tokuno west of the Homare Moongate (on the south side of the road) that has them also displayed on vendors.

As for the Virtue Armor there are eight pieces
    Helm, Gorget, Tunic, Leggings, Arms, Gloves, Shoes, and a Cloak. The cloak has a specific quest to get, all of the others pieces have a chance of dropping in your backpack when you fight monsters in the anti-virtue dungeons (Shame, Destard, etc..). It is a random drop with the other virtue artifacts. You can try trading with someone or purchasing the other pieces you are missing.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Barry Gibb

Stratics Veteran

The house in Tokuno is no longer there, but I just stopped by the castle East of Britain and it is still displaying the armor.

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

UO Guide will answer all your questions: http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Sets

5. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Question: Does the virtue armor drop in both Felucca and Trammel? If so, is there a rate difference in the drop rate since Felucca has double resources etc?

6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Tell us what pieces you have and we can tell you what your missing. I would suspect that your missing the cloak since it can only be acquired by doing a quest. Other than that there should be pieces for feet, legs, body, neck, head, arms, and hands.

7. Barry Gibb

Stratics Veteran

The virtue armor pieces (all virtue artifacts) drop in both Felucca and Trammel anti-virtue dungeons.

There is a rate difference, because the monsters in Felucca have twice the karma of their Trammel counterparts. The chance of getting an artifact is based on the karma of the monster. I don't have any information or speculation on drop rates since it is highly dependant on what you kill and how fast you can kill it.

Stayin Alive,

BG

8. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There also seems to be a difference between the drop rates of different pieces. Anecdotally speaking, the sollerets (shoes) seem hardest to get.

9. Well I have managed to fit all my mules with spare sollerets but have yet to get an ankh.

The sword has dropped most for me though, I have 7 :(.