1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Turdnugget, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

So i've played GL a little more as of late but i'm in need of a decent medable LRC gorget/mempo and similar arms.

I don't have much money as when I came back to GL, my characters had nothing. Decent resists would be nice, not looking for anything specific, just decent LRC/resists.

Also looking for some mage jewels. 1/2 - 1/3 casting, LRC not a must...
    Thanks =)
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ill have a look when i get back from work, is there a specific amount of lrc you need?
  3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

The higher the better on LRC. Still trying to build a suit of 100% LRC. As of right now it all sucks. So anything I can build around.
  4. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    do you plan to use the hat of the magi or anything that will take up a slot that could be used for lrc?
  5. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Not atm no. Too poor to afford anything like that. I'm gonna be as ghetto as it gets for awhile.