1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arms Lore: useful or unuseful?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by AnniKyLexicon, Jul 14, 2008.

1. I have just created a tailor and I was wondering if Arms Lore is still a useful skill. My husband (who has been playing for a few odd years now) suggested that perhaps I would need it to create leather armor. It makes sense I suppose, but the chance possibility tools for tailors don't say anything about arms lore and arms lore is shoved in that poor little category of "miscellaneous" with such skills as "cooking" and "camping." Either way, I don't want to continue raising the skill if it's useless. I'd replace it with something more useful. Thank you.

2. mtman

mtman Guest

it adds a point to damage increase for each 20 skill points u have for weapons and point to armor for each 20 skill points..... something like that it goes...somewhere its explained in more detail...i use it for the extra bonus..works on all merchant skills