1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

armslore applies to making bows?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

does the same armslore bonuses apply to bows, +1% dmg per 20 ?
    the UO site says 'weapons' but in the context of blacksmithing.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

damn... char is already 7x GM. Time to dig up a soulstone someplace...

4. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Its a pain in the butt alright. I appreciate that they have made Arms Lore useful again but with some of us our crafter templates are already packed and we really dont have room for it :/ Kask, pm me hon, I have some spare soulstone fragment tokens on Atl for you to use for now, no need to spend out on a full soulstone yet.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

appreciate the offer but no worries, I still have the fragments on a couple of chars. just need to trudge thru it all. I knocked out a couple of bows last night just putzing around and it dawned on me 'why is this only 35%' *lol*
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

yup armslore now gives the bonus to any craft skill where you can make a weapon or armor.

so bowyer, carpentry, blacksmithing, tailoring