1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client Arrow, Eagle Strike, Ligthning glitch

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by lucitus, Jun 12, 2013.

1. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes arrows, eagle strikes and Ligthnings appearing very big on the screen.

I think it has something todo in which state of animation the enemy is and at which direction you are shooting, it is long existing bug and i had posted it often via ingame tool, but it is real anoying and looks very ugly it would be very cool it would be fixed soon. Makes the new client much more ready for the other people ;)

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This is a known issue that is already in the system. If you have any further details regarding how you are getting this effect to occur, please free to post them in this thread.

3. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

It is very hard to figure out but i know that when fighting a Medusa it appears really often, try it standing on the upper right corner and Medusa on the down left corner shooting arrows on her. You will see that sometimes the arrow is appearing very big on the screen, same is with the other effects reported above.

4. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL. I see this happen a lot and just thought it was intentional... Not that annoying so I would rate it low priority.