1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ArrowBolt ideas ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Let's get some new arrows/bolts.

Driftwood Ammo - Base dmg of 0 (no extra dmg), +25% Speed (Swing Speed Increase)
    Frostwood Ammo - Base dmg of o (no extra dmg), +25% Slow (slows the target down 25%)
    Regular Ammo - Base dmg of 1 (leave as they are now)
    Bone Ammo - Base dmg of 10, -25% Speed (These are the whoppers, they do nice dmg, but are slow to fire)

Let's add some ideas to these and get these into the game. Finding more uses for more resources is always a good thing, right?

2. AlanofCats

AlanofCats Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Bone Ammo - Base dmg of 10, -25% Speed (These are the whoppers, they do nice dmg, but are slow to fire)

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It was an idea to find a way to use the resources in-game for more crafts. I suppose it would make Bowyers useful on another front as well.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

25 is huge, knock those down to 5 and it might be viable

5. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

I always thought it was kinda odd that quivers and bows had mods for damage type. If you're doing fire damage... shouldn't you be shooting a "fire arrow?"

Imagine fletchers having the same crafting versatility as smiths or tinkers. Perhaps fletchers could use spell scrolls then craft that spell into a custom arrow. Imagine firing an arrow crafted with a "Summon Daemon" spell... when it strikes your victim a Daemon immediately materializes and attacks them! Woot!

Of couse I just posted to another thread where I'd be against any major game changes (until after KR and Stygian are done) ... so... totally re-working bows and arrows at this point... *slaps (my) forehead* [​IMG]

Safe Travels, Sam

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I always thought it was kinda odd that quivers and bows had mods for damage type. If you're doing fire damage... shouldn't you be shooting a "fire arrow?"

Imagine fletchers having the same crafting versatility as smiths or tinkers. Perhaps fletchers could use spell scrolls then craft that spell into a custom arrow. Imagine firing an arrow crafted with a "Summon Daemon" spell... when it strikes your victim a Daemon immediately materializes and attacks them! Woot!

Of couse I just posted to another thread where I'd be against any major game changes (until after KR and Stygian are done) ... so... totally re-working bows and arrows at this point... *slaps (my) forehead* [​IMG]

Safe Travels, Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

100 fletching
    120 magery
    120 eval
    100 scribe

ability to combine scrolls with arrows, interesting

120 archery
    100 scribe
    120 magery
    120 eval

ability to fire scribe imbued arrows

7. Guest

Guest Guest

coincidentally that last post was 1337

8. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I would love to see some animation on the bolts that get fired.. Flames, Cold, Poison... That would be kewl....