1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arti revamp?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jack flash uk, Jan 8, 2010.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A short time ago, it was mentioned by the Lead Dev (sadly left) that the dungeon,T maps, gauntlet arti rewards were going to be "revamped"

I am asking if this is still on the horizon

i have just started T maps, mapping locations and got my first reward, i know what to expect will not xcite me, and, i am in the process of training fishing

i decided to train these skilss as i have a collection of level 6 maps and a few acient sos , and white nets

it would be nice to have a chance of something new, like the Mempo of fortune in the last ToT event

so any chance of some shiny new stuff?

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

T-hunting and fishing definitely needs some love!

3. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Especially since it doesn't take much dev time at all, all the mechanics are in place.

Such a shame, really, I'm emptying my level 5 maps reserve atm just to get imbuing reagents, where is the thrill of finding a vanq weapon?