1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Arties (Doom)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TigerDyr, May 5, 2009.

1. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

I was wondering, if you go to DOOM and kill the DF... and when you get the arties (Asuming you still can) are they then cursed or uncursed???
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Uncursed but no you cannot send them through a bag of sending(they dont work in the gauntlet)
  3. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

okay Thanks.

Any Ideas on the best template to use if you are gonna do it 2-3 peeps?
  4. Nickster

Nickster Guest

sampire. tamer, mage as long as you got the staying power you will do it, Lord dog solo'd DF twice last week!
  5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

A VERY decent sampire can solo all of doom, for a group a decent sampire and a necro/mage/spellweaver. Or Sampire and Tamer/mage. I prefer the first combo as the necro can drain the mana of others and icrease the damage the sampire does(corpse) as well as help heal.
  6. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

To showe the "nuub" that I am... Which skills are connected with being a sampire?
  7. Nickster

Nickster Guest

with vamp form and a good HCI bonus most monsters are easy, just keep your fingers over the macor's ready to SS, use a potion if you need to but most of the time it will be fairly simple just cycle your spells and always leave yourself some emergency mana for running heals... you can run around healing with "confidence" while your mana regain does its job.the others in the group can help with crowd control too!
  8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Basically, its a bushido/melee/necro/parry(healing)/tactics/chiv/anat(resist)
  9. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Okay thanks Loads of help!
  10. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I am running swords/tactics/necro/SS/Bushido/Meditation

i can toe to toe most high end monsters without having to run at all, unless very unlucky, i only die due to lag lol!

just make sure your suit covers the fire resist hit from vamp form! and remember Lightning strike gives a wonderful hit bonus! also remember to honour your enemies before you attack them, you do lots of extra damage when you reach perfection.
  11. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Yea, as nickster says. Youll lose 25fire resist from vamp form, LS gives 60%HCI and honour will give 100%DI and 1000luck when you reach perfection.
  12. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I ran a sampire on LS.

Swords/tact/bush/necro/ss/parry/med. Chiv is optional, and a huge help if you can keep karma up. Pretty much just run a nice weap with some leeches, HLD, SSI, DI, and spam lightning strike/curse weapon. Enemy of one/honor goes a looong way.
  13. Nickster

Nickster Guest

there is also a chance for a critical hit with LS..
  14. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

whats the Sampire template?
  15. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Theres a few variations but core:

Parry or anatomy can be taken out for healing(obv thats a parry one), magic resist or meditaion. This template relys heavily on the life leech from vampire form and a high mana leech, stamina leech weapon.

The Wammy (wraith form)

as above but drop Parry for 120SS

This form rely heavily on the curse weapon/life leech from weapon and the mana comes from being in wraith form.
  16. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    One thing to note about doom... is that I recommend your sampire has 100+ resist because blood oath (and how often the DF casts it) will kill you quick...
  17. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Again thanks alot for the help on the info.