1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

arties how much syealing u need for them?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by shadowking, Dec 15, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

how much stealing do u ned to steal aties of the ground? lvl 5? 12?

2. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

artie level doesnt matter, but you need 100 stealing to have a chance at being able to steal it.

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As stated, 100 stealing, but this does not have to be real skill. I am training (yes, still training) my thief by stealing the stealables. I ate a 110 stealing scroll I had, jeweled up to about 108 skill, and off i have been. Good gains running around and grabbing stuff, and it is a lot more fun than sitting in fel with just my packy to talk to (global chat not withstanding).

4. lil debi

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Also there will be stealing failures under 120 . At 120 you will not fail.

5. euhemerus

euhemerus Guest

Where do you go to steal arties off the ground?

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Doom is a good place to visit, if you're feeling especially lucky.

7. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

If you look at the top of the forum, you will find several threads that have arties locations with maps.

Doom, Dojo, Mines, Underworld and Abyss are all places you can liberate them. Where you can go to would depend on how far you have upgraded your account.

Q

8. euhemerus

euhemerus Guest

Sweet, I am fully upgraded, so I might try my hand at my first artie lol

--------------

*sigh* my stealing is only 93.0 :-(

9. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

throw on some jewls

10. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

When I got the account with the thief on it she was about 80 or close to it in skill. I tried the pack thing and it was boreinggggg. I happened on 2 pair of Shadow Dancer leggings and it was off to the races. They took me to 100 and I was able to head to the abyss and look for things to 'pick up'. Much better than a beetle. I have one key for steal one for invis. In some of the areas you have to be quick or the monsters will pounce on you. Ive been to doom, the dojo and even Bedlam, That seems the hardest trying to get through the gate down to the lower part. Still havent found the books there yet. Ive never had a thief before so it has been trial and error. Sure is fun though.