1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Artifact Drop Rate Increase???

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Moreeg, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

I dont know if there has been an increase to drop rate or something of the like, or if Im just on a lucky streak of some sort... but as of my return a few months ago, I had one piece of virtue armor drop and that was all. I didnt think much of it. But in the last week or two I have recieved:

*two more pieces of virtue armor
    *Holy Knights Breast Plate
    *Katrina's Crook
    *Dragons End

Mind you, Im not complaining... just wondering if any recent publish changed things or if Im just in the right place at the right time lately.
  2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    Naw it is just the Random Number Generator being...random!
  3. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Well, Im sure not complaining! I wouldnt mind if it kept rolling in my favor for a bit longer!! I want to knock on wood, but pretty much everything around me is made of glass or metal. I hope that doesnt bode poorly for my chances... no hard feelings fate! :please:
  4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

After getting no artifact drops or SoTs from spawns for the longest time on my necro-mage, I made up for it all in 3 consecutive spawns. Now I have replicas and SoTs to spare. I see the same streakiness in every aspect of UO. I get nothing for a long time, then in one day I make up for the drought and thensome.

It makes it hard to log out some days, knowing that my next action will be a profitable one.