1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Aryslan Silent Auction (STILL EXISTS)

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Ashlynn_L, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am posting on behalf of Ent. His time has been limited lately due to STUFF but I want to let everyone know that the Silent Auction is still happening though he is struggling to find stuff to stock sometimes and keep things fresh. We were also wondering because it hadn't been mentioned in a while if people had forgotten about it. You can get good deals!

Anyway, it still is going! I said I would do some rune spam for him over the next few days, but in the meantime it is still in the same place as usual in Malas. Incase you don't know where that is, you can get there via teleporter at the Silent Rose Library in PaxOku (BLATENT ADVERTISING) and you can ALSO READ ALL THE LIBRARY BOOKS BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME.

*ahem*

So there you go! And of course don't forget to support our only current LIVE auction house in Guardian's Gate too. In the absence of Lady Zelda, they have been doing a fine job and deserve our support!

In the words of Miss Racette, Capitalism Ho!

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

meees doed fergets

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I meandered back to Sosaria this last weekend and am into foraging resources and Crafting. What such items get bid on as a rule? I'll see what I can come up with to put in the auction. I'm just about unpacked and ready to roll.

4. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master

I shall have to ask Ent for you as I don't know much about shard economics.

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Landreu just found the Auction restocked and placed a couple of bids. Did he jump the arquebus, or is the Auction indeed open again? :)

6. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master

It is still open as far as I know. Ent mentioned he forgot to open the upper floor at first. A bit of an oversight. =P