1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

As I was redecorating my "treasure room" I had an idea.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

What if it were possible for the Devs to add a graphic change to how small gems are stacked? No matter how many gems I have stacked in a 'pile',it still graphically looks just like two gems. I would ask for the Devs to consider allowing for a pile of gems that would look similar to the gold piles we can see with any coins over 6 gp.

I do realize that something like this is not important and I will not whine if it doesn't happen,but because my main character is a resource gatherer/crafter,I would like for my place to reflect my efforts a little more accurately by showing "gold" piles of diamonds,emeralds,rubies, ect ect.

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

3. Dag Nabbit

[youtube]zebvFBNZ3Mg[/youtube]​

whiterabbit likes this.
  4. Dag Nabbit

Also what if the Devs created a graphic of a chest with the lid open to show that there were gems or gold inside? Something like this that would be equivalent to the book shelves that show a different graphic when we place items in it. Just a thought. P.S. sorry about the size of the pic. I thought I grabbed the much smaller thumbnail pic instead...

[​IMG]

#4 Dag Nabbit, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That would be a neat addition.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I would love them for that!

7. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I vote YES for the treasure chest... make it a craftable with a stealable like the academic bookcase.

I'm not sure they would be able to update all artwork for piles of gems though. That might be asking for too much.