1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ashkan!! old mate ya Fel Keep outside of Cove is GW twill go Idoc Saturday- Save It!!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, May 8, 2009.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Short notice mate but ive notice your keep outside cove in felluca as gone Greatly worn and will go IDOC and fall around 4-6pm uk time ...IF U DONT LOG IN AND SAVE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!.....

Jeepers i only hope u saved all ya best stuff to ya city bank boxes...

God be with u that u read this still in time....
    ----------------------------------------------------------

''Dont waste my time is the answer to the question on your mind'' Whatever!

2. Kamelbarn

Kamelbarn Guest

Hehe thanks for the notice, that's my keep. I'll let it fall though, I'm not planning on coming back.

There should be some goodies to fight for, it's far from cleaned out. My whole (and quite extensive) BOD collection is still left in there. Most of the good equipment is either sold or moved to the bank, but I'm pretty sure I forgot a crimson cincture somewhere in there. And everyone have their own opinion on what good loot is :)

Good luck guys, post a picture of the mayhem.

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I tried!!!

At least ya saved ya best stuff to ya char bankboxes so if u do come back for a peek at UOSA... at least u got ya best stuff kept safe...u can always buy another keep!!!...

good luck and have fun