1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Aside from the Lockdown Bug

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Fannkiba, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Fannkiba

Fannkiba Guest

So "Aside from the Lockdown bug" has anyone else had the problem where you don't see what the seeds are?

When I mouse over seeds (even after they are planted) it says "A Vibrant Error [MegaCliloc] : StringID Not Found : #number#"

Sometimes I get lucky and it will say like Orfluer Flower after the Number. But its like this for all the new plants, and seeds. And even when I'm looking at someone elses plants...

Soo, anyone else?
  2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Nope. You got me there...

I only see "Peculuar" or "Fragrant" seeds before planting and then they have all be growing fine, but I'm a backpack gardener so I haven't been affected by the lock-down issue.

Orfluers shouldn't be able to grow any seeds, and before stage seven you wouldn't know what they were, so you'd only see a "Vibrant seed, seedling, sapling... etc"... after stage 7, 8 and 9 you just Deco them because they will never grow seeds or produce pollen so I'm not sure at what point you are getting the error you are describing.

Never seen it though.
  3. Fannkiba

Fannkiba Guest

I see this error even when they are in the pile of monster loot. I cannot see if its Peculiar or Frargrant. Even when they are planted I still see this error. And when they become fully grown the error line is still there.

Sure it will say A Vibrant, but it Says a Vibrant Error and then the error code.
  4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 1, 2003
    Me neither. I do not see the plants as you do.
  5. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Are you patched to the latest versions? KR is build, and 2D is (patch 71) I believe. If you are not up to date, you can get those kind of errors.
  6. Fannkiba

Fannkiba Guest

Well is there a way to get the latest patch? because the updater isn't downloading anything.

This is the reason though. I need to update my client but the updater isn't doing it
  7. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I WISH I had that error! :D Can't help you though. I always see either fragrant or peculiar.
  8. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Something to try, in your UO folder, check the patch folder and delete what ever is downloaded into it, it may trigger a new download of the patch. I actually had to uninstall and reinstall for the latest patch, I got an error in patching that I couldn't fix.
  9. Fannkiba

Fannkiba Guest

AH! It seems to be working fine now. That whole bit about patching improperly seemed to have done the trick.

Thanks alot, even though it ended up not being a problem with botany =P

I look forward to seeing many plants the way they are meant to be seen!