1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

asistancepls

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Sep 9, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:fight: same problem, as before, this time looking for phone number to customer service:cursing:many thanks to whomever can asist, also once my expansion is live give me ayell for new carpentry items, if the one who can help me has a tamer and wants to rear abattle chicken, I can make the coop and incubators, just need to get my expansion going many chicken lizards will die now for eggs:thumbsup:

2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

in case, things got garbled , in my post, whomever can give me the phone number forcustomer service, I will gladly make you acoop and incubator, finding the eggsare on the owner, after reading the playguide I understand you will need pitchers of water in your house to water the egg, thanks again all :)

3. Deb

Deb Guest

Kal do a search on UOHall, Chrissay posted the support numbers but I am not sure which thread. I am in the process also of raising a chicken...lots of awesome stuff in this expansion.

4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

many thanks for not flaming folks, took some doing but my brother worked the site around enough to get the code accepted :)

5. Tuferon

Tuferon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Dont know if its still active but look up EA in Redwood City. California. Also google EA corporate info. If no support bumber find a sales number cause they ALWAYS answer and can give you a number to call.

6. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

deb many thanks to you, the offer still stands as written, if you happen to kill achickenlizard and get an egg, you are owed an incubator and coop to hatch the hiryu looking chicken, it maybe the safest hiryu tame ever, any time I tried over in tok seemed like 100 ninja's and ronins decided to protect the ugly things. :)

7. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

my thanks to you also, got the code in after the first hustles died down, if you would care for the 2 house addon's I will gladly make as soon as napa restarts