1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ask the Developers!

Discussion in 'LotRO News and Announcements' started by Triberius, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Triberius

Triberius Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
    Alumni

I've been in contact with the community reps from Turbine, and we've arranged a little Q&A session. What the plan is, is to give you 2 weeks to submit questions to the developers of Lord of the Rings Online. The Staff here will pick 10 of those plus, 5 alternate questions (15 total) to forward to the Developers of Lord of the Rings Online, and then we'll wait for their reply. Once we receive the answers to your questions we'll be posting those as well. So here is your chance to get those burning questions answered!

Cut off date for questions will be September 14th.

Please post your questions for the developers in this thread, or e-mail them to [email protected]!

2. Triberius

Triberius Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
    Alumni

I'm going to be posting E-mailed questions here anonymously to help keep everything in one place! I'll update as I receive them.

3. Valfelan

Valfelan Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

okee dokee

4. aoaoo0

aoaoo0 Visitor

hmmm........not very interesting about this