1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask the Devs?...NOT!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Along with the interviews and various posts made by the team, we've got a chat scheduled and I'm working to make the Ask A Dev forum a bit easier for answers to be provided.

Hang in there - things are looking up! :)
  3. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Well, I'm not Cal obviously but I am working on something similar to your idea. :) Nothing definite yet mind you - I want to make that clear - but I think we'll be able to get questions answered regularly.
  4. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Get outta my mind. And actually yeah, they have been duly reprimanded and chastened and called very not nice names :)

Also, some folks have PMed me (who shall remain nameles) ... and I asked them to post some of their questions to the Ask the Dev board ... so I'll be looking.

Also, as you've seen Zig is on top of a few things, and yes we're doing the HoC.

As for the all CAPS "Communicate with Us" ... ummm we have been doing a better job. And I'm hard of hearing anyway, so I've taken to putting my glasses on and reading more. :)

As far as stressing the work schedule ... it's what I do .. you can't stop me. I feed my ulcer daily, and it's quite happy :D

In all seriousness ... yes I've discussed the Ask the Devs with the team, and it's one of our focuses. However, Pub 65 has our priority right now ... and we think you'll appreciate the time we're giving that too.

- c
  5. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

LOL .. this has certainly been lively to watch. And I embrace my "Zoomieness" And to the point of full disclosure there is nothing like the Army v. Navy game. AF will never pull the crowds West Point and Annapolis does. I guess we'll just be responsible for Close Air Support and Air Superiority while Army actually gets the work done.

Your true message has been heard loud and clear, however. :thumbup1: