1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colors?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Corwin, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Corwin

Corwin Guest

[Ask the Devs] Hi Sakkarah. You said on another thread that there was 20 colors for battle chicken lizards. I have put together 19 colors and have them in hatched and egg form. I can't find the 20th. Did you mean to count the regular chicken lizard (green and orange) as a color for the battle chicken lizards?

2. Corwin

Corwin Guest

Re: [Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colo

Format change to the title and body. Trying to get noticed by Dev.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Re: [Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colo

I wish we knew if we're looking for minute variations in shades or obviously different colors. If the three missing colors are something obviously different, I sure haven't seen them. I heard a rumor that a tamer on Pacific has a white battle chicken lizard, but that's it.

4. Re: [Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colo

Have you submitted this in the actual ask a dev forum?

5. Corwin

Corwin Guest

LOL...No. I didn't know how that was done. I thought the mods did it. I will fix it.