1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ASKING ALL TNT????

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

We were all in vent asking each other if TnT has sold any of our faction items back to us and we came up with like a 20 to 1 ratio, we have sold countless items back at a fair price,
    we were curious if its because logitics?
    not having the vendors avaliable
    or is it just hate? and not want to sell back and just throwing them away?
    Or just tactics?? its your right to do with them what you please, this is just curiosity
    this is not inteneded to start a hate thread, we were just wandering? seems like any of our items are not avaliable for purchase

Let us know thanks

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I lost a nice suit the other nite... nothing was returned or even offered for me to buy back. I have given Krystal her items back at skara and sold several items on my vendor.

I would like to buy back my suit if at all possible.

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

If I ever loot any, I'd sell them back, np, but I haven't been on the field much lately since I'm RoTting some skills.

I think some of the others were likely turned off to selling back because of the few KoC members who chose to trash the items and post about it instead of selling back, but thats just my take on it. I'm sure a few will be along to answer for themselves.

Out of curiosity, how are you guys pricing these items?

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I price at about:

60k: fey legs, storm grip. kasa, ring of vile, HOTL, RBC

100k: crimson, spirit of totem

150k: orny, inquis, crystaline

5. Willow30

Willow30 Guest

I rarely loot much, but when I do I have no problem selling back items.

On a side note, anyone have any of my stuff from the Minax base fight a few days ago?

6. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I saw a bunch of your Faction items on a Yew gate vendor Willow

Not sure if they are still there or not

7. Willow30

Willow30 Guest

Thanks I will look there.

8. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I've put all faction items i've gotten back on my vendor and all of them have sold. So you can't say no TNT are selling them back. and im following your guys lead on prices, same as speedy posted.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I am just wondering what happen to the items I lost the other day I have never trashed them and have always sold them back...

I died to Krystal, Big D, Mr. Sly, and Swisgar Swigel tiggle.

10. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

None of my items have been put for sale, at all.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

I've sold every item I've gotten my hands on.

EDIT: I'll clarify, I've sold every faction bound item I've gotten my hands on:) If I can use it I'll keep it.

12. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Or because by your own admission you only play a crafter and tamer?

Not that I play here anymore, but that explains why I never saw you on the field... ever.

13. Slips

Slips Guest

I never post, because frankly this is possibly the worst forum ever.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=111818

I thought this thread might have a little relevence. I know I personally wouldn't sell items back, but then again this craptastic community drove me away from even wanting to play on Siege.

14. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I have sold every item back that i have looted and i sell them back at that same price

15. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I only play a crafter and a tamer? Wow.. I had no idea I was so limited in my game play! Silly me! I guess my bushido/chiv/archer and thief have just up and ran away.

I have no idea why you felt the need to even respond to me, but I guess you missed the numerous times that I've mentioned that I mainly play my faction thief. Oddly enough, I saw you plenty around Luna, Sanctuary and during faction battles. I don't suppose you ever bothered to take into consideration that you do not know all of my character names either.

In any case, since you no longer play here, it really doesn't matter. Now shoo!

16. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

See Kat, we can agree on this. :)

17. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I sold Asty and Sprago back his items at the prices listed above. I have jesus's whole suit and just wating on a trade with him.

18. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I have lost 6 items and was able to buy 1 item back. (thank you Goron) Now I have sold back every item I have gotten cept for Big D's basically seems as tho he doesnt want to buy them back as they were on the vendor for a week. The way I see it is if I dont get the opportunity to buy back my stuff, I will no longer sell you back your stuff. I have never trashed your stuff (I will cut up gm armor, I am giving the crafters more work). Basically what I am saying is you guys decided what you want to do, and I will follow your lead. This is basically addressed to TNT as I never see any other factioniers playing. You want to trash my stuff, no prob I will trash yours. I know for a fact that I will get more of your stuff than you will get of mine.

19. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So then why even read posts in this forum?

I know we get a lil harsh on each other but so what. The ones who dish it for the most part only dish it to those who also dish it. You won't see me post a HAH YOU SUCK AT PVP GWENDAR!!!! RAWR post... so please, spare your craptastic opinion of our shard.

k tks

20. I can only speak for myself. The only KOC faction arties I looted was on the very first night. After the extra patch went in, the next morning they were all owned by me. Got lucky there.

So far I've lost one faction suit of which I got back two pieces (thx bro). I'd still buy the rest back if anyone finds it. Otherwise, you know me...I don't get personal often and if I do get pissed it doesn't last long. You know I'll sell you back anything I can't use, however it is a pain since I don't have a vendor.

21. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Death - Get with Krystal or Idico. They both have vendor houses at Yew gate and I'm sure either one will be happy to hook you up with a vendor spot.

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:(...

23. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Yeah I figure by posting what I did I would get some response saying hey I got your stuff and they would sell it back, but nope. I took all thier items off my vendor, I will now only trade them back for an item of mine. So, you best kill me if you want your stuff back.

24. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I appriciate eveyones response from TnT, I got outta my post what I needed, Ive been offered one item back from my loss the other day and it was allarmingly high, so I declinded the offer,

Ill handle things differently myself,
    thanks for the info