1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Asking the Dev's to enable character transfers to Siege,

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MoonglowMerchant, Mar 25, 2010.

1. or enable advanced character tokens on Siege, or speed up ROT, or lower the cost on faction arties, or increase the loot on monsters is like asking a doctor in Haiti on a mission trip to perform a heart transplant.

He or she would love to do it, but it just isn't possible.

It doesn't stop the guy or gal who needs the heart from asking, but not all wishes come true.

I loved Siege, still do. But enough is enough eh?

2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Actually its very easy to do many of these things. Hell, I made a post in Uhall about a year ago. I asked for lower player vendor costs, as it hurt the economy, and made less player vendors. And low and behold Siege came over and agreed with me. Also some prodo agreed with me. And thus we are down to 1x player vendor costs, instead of 5x.

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I still love Siege too , but I think we should be allowed to xfer in and not out.
    Maybe then Siege would see a re-interest in a almost dead shard.
    I have almost all but stopped playing on Siege all together now.
    I only have 1 completed character and its a mage/bard.
    Not a character I'd pvp with, BUT and it's a BIG BUTT -
    if we could xfer in and not out Id be willing to xfer in my best pvp
    character from Pacific and live out my days happily on Siege.