1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Asphyxiation

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Whitewolf of *VK*, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you hunt on a reguler basis, then u have ran into this loser a few times and know he gets his jollies off from tryin to grief people, keyword there is try, because well he really sucks at it, but still really annoying. i can only imagine he is an epic failure in fel so he has to come to tram to grief, anyway, does anyone ever page a GM on him? im pretty sure last i heard what he is doin is illegal.

2. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

What's he doing exactly?

3. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ohh he lures spawn on top of you then hides, he does it in shame, in wrong, at maisma, tried to do it to me several times, at different locations, and has done it to a few guildmates of mine

4. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sadly its one of those things for which you have to be prepared when adventuring. Some do it on purpose some, others have no clue what they are doing in a dungeon. I usually just recall to another of my favorite spots far away from the chaos. If people are really trying to be annoying, I set time of text on screen to 10 and to a color that is hardly visible. Then everyone in game becomes a npc ;)

whiterabbit likes this.