1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] assasins armour peices/full suit

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Dimebag, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Dimebag

Dimebag Guest

PM me or post here the rough prices of each peice as apposed to the whole suit.

2. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

I will hazard a wild stab at around 22mill for gloves and legs and peanuts for the other two pieces.

(edit I meant about 22 for each of the rare pieces)

3. Yep. a fair price is under 30 mil for the full 4 piece suit. I see a full set on a vendor for 60 mil, but it has been there for a loooong time!

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I paid 50mil for a full set on Europa. Never seen any under 45!

5. Dimebag

Dimebag Guest

thanks for the reply guys, sold the pants for 20mil and mempo of fortune, still selling gloves if anyone is interested at all just PM me.

6. Ender76

Ender76 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Under 30mm for the full set is rare; seller probably didn't really know what they had. I'd jump all over that. I sold a a suit about a month ago on Atlantic for 50mm. Gloves and legs typically go ~20mm each. Other pieces are chump change. It's a great suit, I love it