1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

assassasin armor set?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SixUnder, Jun 17, 2009.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

seem to see quite a few people buying the set.. and or using it. what kind of template people playing with it? or how is it being used?

2. It's popular with the Sampire template.

3. SixUnder

right but the template was nullfied when they made a requirement to have the necro skill to achieve and cast the spell. and keep it once you take the skill items off, so how does that work? who still plays the
    revised sampire template?

4. Everyone that used the template before the change. The only change that was made to it was to add 100 Necro to the template. It's still a very viable template. I use the Assassin armor myself, and know quite a few people that have made the switch to it one they tried it out. It requires a whole different set of tactics, but it works out great. Nothing like swinging an ornate axe with 50 SSI. :D

5. SixUnder

so what is the template though? hard to argue playing a dexer without nox if you ask me.

120 wep skill
    120 bushido
    120 parry
    100 anatomy
    100 healing
    100 necro
    60 chiv?

what about lmc and mr? or wait a minute is this a pvm template?

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

SixUnder - I never heard of a PvP Sampire, even before the nerf....

Then again, I don't go to Fel PvP areas on principle.

7. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Before pub 46. I was running a template close to this in PvP
    120 Swords
    120 Bush
    120 Parry
    120 Resist
    90 Anat
    90 Healing
    60 Necro

This was before most of the damage caps and you could stack skill items to cast vamp.

8. SixUnder

ya i played something close to this too a bit, thing is now people doin it with assassin suit.. was wondering whats the benefit? when you can get a very fast weapon instead of wearing a suit that just gives you ssi.

9. Drop Healing and add 100 Tactics and you've got the template.

10. It increases your overall DPS. The DPS for an Ornate Axe or Rune Blade is much higher with 50 SSI than it would be with 30. For the Sampire, that means more healing from leeching, and your opponent is dead that much faster.