1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Assassin Armour

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Garm The Green, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 26, 2005
    I've got the gloves and body for ~50k each, but can't find the gloves and legs...

I've heard these are rare...does anybody know where they spawn? How much should i pay? Uoguide isn't too helpful...

any info would be great....

2. Gloves and legs are very rare drops from any peerless boss, or the Dark Father in Doom. Some event bosses have also been known to drop them, such as the Shadow Lords in Moonglow.
  3. I've seen full sets on LS sell for 30-50 mil, the gloves and legs sell individually for about half that.
  4. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

omg i got the legs of dreadhorn last night.........i had a full set already( well one of my guildies got legs off mel and gave em to me) and sold it for 40 mil.....all i need for my second set is the gloves now......i got 6 tunics tho if anybody needs em rofl!