1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Assassin Honed Damage

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Airhaun, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Am I alone in discovering the Assassin Honed Weapons property does about 20%-30% extra damage?

I'm curious if anybody else has tested them and have come to the same conclusion or different.

So far these seem to not be worth the effort or they would be rampant in PvP. I have not seen or heard of anybody using them except for a post on these threads saying they used an Assassin Honed Comp. Bow for running shots.

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

you are correct about the damage.
    keep in mind that they only hit the assassin honed damage when the persons back is to you.

but where this saves you... or the perk i guess you can call it is that you dont have to have DI on the weapon.

which, and lets be honest, for most of us who PVP we are at the cap allready.

but like you said it is really nice when you are chasing someone down and they are running, so your shooting them in the back as they crawl away.

3. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the feedback. Too bad... it was a neat idea.