1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Assembly questions

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Salya Sin, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I have a GM tinker and was considering putting the new assembly options (vollem, leatherwolf, and scorpion) on my vendor. I'm new to crafting so I was unsure how this would work. Do you make the assembly and then bag it with the other items needed? And can someone without tinkering finish it?

I see golems for sale like this all the time... but was unsure of how this would work... I'm not even sure this would sell on Napa... Thanks in advance for any replies.
  2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

only a gm tinker that has read sutek's book(mechanical life) can make the assemblies and/or the golems
  3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I've read the book and made them.. I was just not sure what good selling the Kits would be... either way... you answered my question. Thanks!