1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Assistance needed - 9 Weapons (2 Bows I made, and 7 splint weapons) - May sell

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by SoBad, Mar 26, 2015.

1. SoBad

SoBad Seasoned Veteran

Hello all I am looking at getting a price check for the following weapons (2 bows I made) the other 7 items I found in me travels.

I would greatly appreciate a run though the lot. Cheers in advance mates.
    Also I am not married to any of these and if I can be moved (and usually pretty easily) I will let them go.

TY in Advance

ICQ# 682169943

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SoBad

SoBad Seasoned Veteran

If some of this is junk I will not be offended. In all actuality I will greatly appreciate any and all advisement so I can clear out some of this over amassing storage.

Again I thank you all in advance!

3. Dantes

Dantes Sage

#1 and #2 are nice, the rest are kind of meh because of Brittle, Antique or a low splinter value. Might be worth 1-2m to someone, but none are uber enough to fetch much more than that. #1 and 2 I could see going for cost of mats + enhance cost + 1-5m depending on who's purchasing. So a base of 6m at least.

Christina Kardos likes this.