1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] -ATL- EM PROMETHIUM SASH -ATL-

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Of The Abyss, May 17, 2011.

1. I got a Rare Grey Sash on Atlantic. Did anyone else get grey?
    I also got the blue's as well but just 1 grey.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Can dye the blue ones gray with a fresh bought dye tub from NP tailors. There not gonna be worth anymore than the blue.

3. It's more of a silverish grey. Like a RAIDERS Silver color.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

4. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

ya i got one also befor they fixed the statue to give blue ones

5. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Didn't get 1 before they changed it but i saw 1 of the 1st ones and dyed 1 with a fresh dye tub. They looked the same to me but ill upload picture of mine to help compare

(this 1 isnt from before they changed em to blue, this is just dyed with an unused dye tub from a tailor NPC)

Attached Files:

6. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no it isnt i got one too, its the same exact color as if you craft a body sash with regular cloth, stop trying to make something that isnt rare into a rare, your PC is 100-500k

7. nice try, mine looks totaly dif and it says EM Promethium.and to the other dil dont be a hater cause you didnt get one. If it's worth anything it'll be worth what someone is willing to pay. :pie:

8. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Dude its not any different than a regular sash color.. Lemme screenshot it ingame ill post my dyed 1 next to ur undyed 1 side by side to prove this to u.

And BTW the 1 i posted a pic of is the EM sash i just didnt post the title too cuz its waste of time just to compare.

9. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

For a color that is barely a noticeable difference from in game colors? id pay 600k !!! Really, if you have to squint at your screen to tell if somethings "rare" who the hell would really care? Now if it were crazy tie dye or something it might be worth something.

10. Sept

Sept Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have one too, as far as I can see it is almost identical, if not totally identical to a player created sash, bar the name.

sorry