1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ATL Hampster

Discussion in 'UHall' started by azmodanb, Feb 24, 2014.

1. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

3. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

aye at the time of my post

4. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It didn't die...it's a shift change except that the replacement's a "no-call/no-show." ;)

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Oi Vey MEDIC!!!!!

6. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

haha yeah glad I didn't do any trades.. was just working skills so the slight revert did not set me back to bad lol. I just know there was some of a revert due to the fact I had locked a skill after making it... the repaired my armor from 30 to 252.. when it came back up my armor was back at 76.. and the skill I maxed was unlocked and not max. lol and I was back standing where I was training.

Again no big deal.. just glad it was early morning and I had not done any buy/sell.

7. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am not sure how many are in the loop of things but of late many games have been having issues with servers, which include WoW and GW2 not just UO. Seems that hackers have been attacking the cloud servers in the past couple of weeks. This has caused issues with GW2 servers that I personally know of and some WoW servers has had the same issues.

Now this may be a UO issue only related to UO but to much of a coincidence that other games are having similar issues at the same time.