1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ATL Rubble For Sale, Also Selling Some Rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by originian, Jan 1, 2008.

1. originian

originian Guest

Ok So the GM Got Some of my crap unstuck from my crate. So here we go!!

ALSO TAKING OFFERS ON
    ALL VALENTINE ITEMS IN PICTURE
    COMPLETE MINI HOUSE DEED SET
    COMPLETE VET STATUE SET

[​IMG]
    These Items are already for Sale on my Luna Vendor on ATL. Location and vendor Circled

Prices are as Follows on these {are negotiable)
    Rift Piece 20m
    Ship Piece 15m
    Daemon Bone 10m
    Obsidian 10m
    OHii Trees 1.5m per
    Signpost 5m
    Lilly Pad unburnt 10m
    The flower thing 10m
    Table 1m

The rest of these items are for sale. ICQ ME a offer and most likely ill slap it on a vendor to sell. I dont like doing bids etc.. SO Best offer takes it basically!!

My ICQ is 3899049843

If you want to buy some items, and are able to pay for it tonight or so let me know and ILL HOLD IT for you till you can pick it up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bad experience with seller. Use caution when dealing.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I bought tent pieces and black rift from him without any issue. Thanks for those items originian.

4. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

<blockquote><hr>

Bad experience with seller. Use caution when dealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry you did. Mine was awesome, I bought 80 million gold worth of rubble display cases and sandstone blocks. He threw in 45 pieces of rubble I needed, minor pieces worth between 100k - 500k, not junk plants or rocks. All for free... who does that anymore, add those nice little touches after the deal has already been made... he owed me nothing. Perhaps he will make it up to you if you try to communicate your issue. Good Luck!