1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] [ATL] Two Items... Strange Bracelet and Moonstone Earrings - Winter 2010

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jrok512, Jul 11, 2011.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Moonstone Earrings - Winter 2010 are the greenish hue color. Don't have a lot of info on them except I believe they were a holiday event item last year.

The Bracelet is pictured below, fancy HTML texting on it. Looks like it could've been used in a wedding? Not sure. The color of the bracelet is the goldish bracelet of binding color.

Taking offers on both items and they are both located on ATL.

ICQ 233305062

PM me here or reply.

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Pretty sure the bracelet is just a doctored up brace of binding. Normally when any item that can have its name altered has a different font, it is certainly a fake. Double check with the pros in this forum, but I'm pretty confident the brace is fake.

3. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

A fake of what? I thought maybe it was a wedding bracelet but wasn't sure...

any info would be helpful and any knowledge of value would be helpful.

4. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

The bracelet is an HTML named bracelet of binding. Dont think it can be made anymore so may have some value but not sure.

5. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

Still for sale... any help on value with either item would be much appreciated.

6. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

Moonstone Earrings Sold. Bracelet still for sale.