1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic 2013 Rares Fest ***Warning***

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Exploit_SX, May 30, 2013.

1. Exploit_SX

Exploit_SX Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just making this post to let people know that the two houses in the following screenshot are not recognized as part of Toad Town, or Rare's Fest 2013. I'm making this post so people know that if they place vendors on these two houses it's at their own risk. I'm not saying the owners of these two houses are not to be trusted or anything like that. I'm just attempting to make this glorious event as secure as possible.

Everyone have fun!
    houses.jpg

Flutter likes this.
  2. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You could remove my house since it wont have items on the vendors and the vendors are there to store gold that will likely be spent on the event. I've already spoken to Bon Iver and let him know that 1) I wont be selling the house to anyone 2) Wont be giving vendors to anyone but my account and strictly to hold gold.
    I know what LNR is doing is an issue. They are deliberately taking advantage of the event for profit. That is not the intention of my house and I personally am offended that you added my house in this thread. Please make a new image.

Bon Iver likes this.
  3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I honestly do not see why any of this matters.

Pretty much everyone going to the rares fest is looking to profit from it one way or another. Whether its for gold, items, or friendships.

As a courteously when your down with your house placement it would be great if you offered it to Toad Town as a thank you for all their hard work,

Let 's not stir up any pointless stupid drama. We have a lot of fun stuff coming up for the rares fest that deserves our attention

Bon Iver, Alexander of ATL. and yars like this.
  4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

The house was already offered and they didn't have an account to hold it. Like I said my house is there to hold gold and that's it. I'm offended that I am now part of a warning thread. I have over 90 billion on ATL alone and equal that in rares and items. I do not need to leech off of anyone.

#4 Mithryl Elves, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  5. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

90 Billion eh.. How many vendors is that lol.. Jeesh

6. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

7. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Yep, its alot to keep up with thats for sure. The power of doing shame the right way before anyone else really even had a clue how much of a gamechanger the loot was. Probably helped that I was able to pick up alot of things really cheap in anticipation of them having great value later too:)

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can I get a small loan? :mf_prop:

#8 Flutter, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  9. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

Like Mithryl said we have already discussed the subject and he is kindly donating his house after the Rares Fest and is simply using it for gold storage (since he as boat loads). But please just watch out for the other house and do not accept their vendors due to the fickle issue of security. Please use the provided vendors at either both of the Rares Vendors Houses or the Back Alley Deals regular vendor houses.

Thanks!

10. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I don't understand this statement or why it is even an issue.

"do not accept their vendors due to the fickle issue of security"

What issues of security? This really does just seem like worthless drama. Lets just move on.

The worst that can happen is they end your contract and at the end of your contract the vendor goes to the house sign and starts yet another timer for a week where you can claim you items.

Let drop this and get back to the real matter at hand

The Rares Fest Activities

Flutter and Alexander of ATL. like this.
  11. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed. The fest starts in exactly 1 week, lets get things on track and have some fun!

12. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

/sign