1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Closing in on 500 Million

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Total Sum while B-Rocks chased me... approaching 500 million on all plots.

Not scientific but you can check. Ill check again Sunday.

2. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Big deal, i **** away 500 mil daily.

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You're cool.

4. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

I'm cooler than cool. One more thing, on that final day, i'm gonna pick plots and however many tickets there are, i'm gonna match them so i'm have a 50% chance of winning the plots.

Then i'm gonna sell them for insane amounts. This in on atlantic by the way. I plan on owning half the island :)

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Your parents must be proud :loser:

6. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Yes, they are !!

7. retrorider

retrorider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

RWH, 500 million is drop in the bucket of what we will ultimately see as far as totals go.

There will be billions me thinks.

Go, go Gadget Gold Sink! :lick::lick::lick:

8. jaashua

jaashua Guest

I called 4B last week. I think I'll be right on. The numbers will spike in the beginning and the end.

First, people will rush out and buy their tickets. Then the bulk of the players will wait till the last two days to assess which plots have the fewest tickets so they can load them up and have a better chance of winning.

If you're planning to bid high on a plot, the best strat for you will be to buy your tickets now and scare off other potential bidders. Though, the best strat of all is to not bid on the 2K plots and save your money.

Magincia looks like it was build on top of a landfill now.

9. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

I CAN HAZ U R BEBES?! SOO COOL GO GUNGA GO SOO SMOOTH!

:danceb::danceb:

10. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am so gonna lol at all the people spending billions when the person who bought like 1 or 2 tickets wins the plot. I hope someone somewhere records all the winners. =P

11. I know this is the Atl thread lol but I'm gonna hijack it for just a sec....

Just added the totals for Origin, Tram and Fel.. we have less than 24hrs left... total so far spent on tickets is 199.35mil... not bad for a "dead" shard lol :party:

12. olduofan

olduofan Guest

actually thats good 200mil :danceb:

13. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

:danceb::danceb::D:pint: The rum is strong tonight :bored::lol:

14. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

excuse my ignorance, but why is it such a big deal to own a house there ?

15. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You're not being ignorant at all, it is a gold sink. People will waste lots of gold on it, to bid and to buy plots from winners.

16. jaashua

jaashua Guest

Scarcity. That is the sole reason. It's like owning a house that's a rare and you know how nuts people in this game are about rares.

17. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

This.

It would be nice to see ALL of the debris and left-overs removed from the years old scorching of "old" Magincia. The cleaning crew should be ashamed of themselves. If they paid a private company to clean the island then the Magincia Councillors should expect a refund...

18. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Those people bought some rares that I had accumulated on Atlantic over the years and I'm now entered for spots on all of the northern plots :lick:

If I win one or more, I'll have more than enough gold to pick up a transfer token and bring the gold or perhaps some more rares back to LS. I know I should feel bad since I don't like cross-sharding, but I have a feeling that everybody else is doing it.

19. popps

popps Always Present

It will be even more fun if Ultima Online finally gets a global search system for vendors regardless where they may be.

At that point, houses in Luna, Magincia or any other place included the middle of nowhere will al be treated the same, worth the same.

A Global Search System for Vendors is what the game really needs and should be done as a priority.

20. THP

THP Stratics Legend

would be nice if each shard kept the total amount spent listed ...just for curiositys sake.

21. NO it doesnt
    Argh it will be abused by me and a thousand players.

Why not just give a search tool at our house and have mailmen deliver it too us in the mailboxes.

ARGH.

22. Just check atlantic. ONly on trammel side. I couldnt hit them all but a billion is looking pretty good.

23. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Chessie is at about 160M.

24. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My best estimate for Atlantic Tram right now is about 583,630,000 :)

25. I got about that number and didnt add in the 10k plots or Fel.