1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Decorators TOSS OFF!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Sam the Scribe, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Now here is an idea for a fun contest! Lets get the best decorators on Atlantic together and teach those deco tool using newbs how it's done "old school!"

Decorators will compete in a number of placement contests including the dreaded "chair toss." In this final elimination the decorator must successfully toss a chair towards each wall of a house and have it land facing away from the wall.

Oh sure, any newb with a deco tool can do that... but lets see who the REAL DECORATORS OF ATLANTIC ARE!

Contest rules:

1. Packs will be snooped to insure no illegal deco tools are brought to the contest.

2. 8mil gp entry fee to insure no riff-raff get into the contest! It is open to the public as long as they pay up front! And are members of the SOT (Secret Order of Tossers).

3. The contest will be held in a secret location so that nobody will see us while we toss off!

Oh, I don't really have any money for prizes or anything so I'll just be the "idea man" for this one and let someone else handle organizing the toss off!

Perhaps Lady Rachel, our beloved mod, would like to get her hands on this one!

Safe Travels, Sam

2. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not even going to touch this one as I don't need to get another ban. :D

3. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Bwaahahahahahahaha

4. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think 8 million entry is a bit steep, for throwing chairs at walls..

5. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

But they have to be able to cover builder's fee to the repair the walls (cos people are inevitably going to miss where they are aiming for), not to mention how high the public liability insurance would be for a furniture tossing competition!