1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Factions

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Alagos Galadrim, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there an active guild in Minax on Atlantic that would consider allying for communication - mine is a small guild but I don't want to disband it unless I don't have a choice.

If not - anyone active that plans on staying active that is looking for new members?

2. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

http://www.hot-guild.com/Forum/

HEAT Is one of the main Minax guilds, while LNR Is another, but they are equally as terrible at PVP.

3. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think I've seen LNR do anything related to sigils/town control - guessin they're just in it for the arties. HEAT has helped me out several times when I do run into them - prolly end up needing to find a sponsor and joining them because I don't think they will ally me.

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Find the Giovanni clann they seem to have a lock on the Minax Faction.

As it stands there isnt a strong Faction guild that really is in it for the faction but the items. Maybe SL has a group i see alot now.

I have yet to see a base battle over siglils their timers are worthless.

Wait until they are fixed and then look for a Faction guild.