1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Factions

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Alagos Galadrim, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone active in True Brits on Atlantic yet? I know the event hasn't started yet, but I've been harassing Minax with my Sig thief and just wondering if there was anyone else around yet.

2. A while back someone brought up factions and from what I hear its pretty dead here on Atlantic if my memory serves me right. The times I go to Fel I rarely see any.

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Check out the faction forums Alagos. Also JC's Atlantic boards.
    I think most are waiting til the pub comes in to kick off the event, before they join.
    In the meantime folks are training and engaging in a little pre-battle l33t drama!

Good luck to you.

Be Safe

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ishtar - Join an opposing faction and step into Fel sometime; you won't see me either, maybe just for a blink, but you'll see how 'dead' it is. [​IMG] (jk)

Thanks Rach - yeah I've seen some of the discussion. I'm just trying to figure out who all is in TB already... We only pass each other by random chance right now. I've been trading sigils back and forth with Minax the last couple of days and was looking for some offensive support since I'm primarily a sig thief.

rwek - the board is not up to date; my guild has 4 kill points now thank you [​IMG]