1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Fisherman

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by A Stoned Mariner, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Anybody still out there fishing it up on Atlantic shard? Just reopened the account after a year and sure enough, back to fishing I went.

A Stoned Mariner W$R

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was for a while still do every so often but ATM out on vacation?

anything you need, I am not yet fishing up ANY of my SoS's as i am hoping for a boost to the loot.

3. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Yep I'm out there often. Welcome back!

4. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back Stoned Mariner! Missed seeing your vendor in Luna with all your big fishes!

5. Thanks! I have a new vendor set up at a house right next to Yew gate. But I am gonna try and find a cheap luna spot soon. Nobody buy's my big fish, even with the cool name (cool name in my opinion at least!). So if I do set up a new luna vendor, I think I'm gonna just sell the big fish at cost (whatever uo auto prices them at - prob like 7 gp or something). People need more fish trophies!

6. Hendric

Hendric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm planning on starting a fisherman/treasure hunter/bard on Atlantic, so count me among the fisherpersons!

7. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

And FCB is looking for a dedicated Captain to restart the Atlantic FCB....applications come through the website at www.thefcb.com

8. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well got my EC up and running

Back to the deep waters in fel on Atlantic looking for that elusive 225 stone biggy :thumbup1:

Looking forward to some of the hopeful changes to ASOS wishing the update also hit them as well.

Let me know if any of you adventorous fishermen want to hit a few fel spots after the publish goes live.

:grouphug:

9. Just submitted my app. for Fleet Capt. on Atlantic. Hope to hear back soon from the FCB!!!

10. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know how i feel about a stoned mariner as the Atlantic Fleet Captain

:gee:

Anyhow I got my ECs macros up and running, I really whish there was a resource target for the fishing pole but what I have works nicley.

Sadley after 3 laps south to north in the deeps of fel I only caught ONE serpeant with a SoS and nooooo big fish :sad3:

What is going on has the BP oil spill killed off the fish?

Anyhow Stoned good luck on the captain, of course we should change the name then, perhaps the Atlantic Dealer on the Water :next:

11. I currently have Stoned Mariner in "Seafarmers Alliance of Britain. But to carry out the tradition, I would gladly join the ranks of the FCB.

12. good to see you stoned, Thinking about making my first fish/tmap looney should be interesting 10 years in game And never made one lol

13. Make it man! With any luck Atlantic will have a chapter of FCB up and running and a t-hunter/fisher would be a great addition!

A Stoned Mariner