1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] ATLANTIC - Full Moonstone Set, Full Snowglobe Set, Full Set of Ophidian Rations

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by tuuvaak, Mar 12, 2012.

1. tuuvaak

tuuvaak Guest

will post pix later on..
    I have all snowglobes together incl. the rare ones, full set of moonstones tram and fel all colors (NLA and they no longer change color on click!) and all the ophidian rations shades and food types. looking for gold on ATL :) PM me or post!!

ADDED 3.13 - full set of tokuno minor arti urns, all names! 35 total i believe, 7m

2. keel

keel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bid 10m on snowglobe set, 3m on moonstone set.

3. tuuvaak

tuuvaak Guest

i guess i should throw some buyouts up. the rare globes are 8m or so a pop normally on ATl and there are at least three of them. I was looking for 40m for the set of globes. throwing them in the trash nets over 45 million gold in CUB points alone ;)

moonstone set, id sell that for 12m.

ophidian rations trash for points too, but not many. lookin for 15m OBO for that!

4. tuuvaak

tuuvaak Guest

added full set tokuno mini arti urns

5. keel

keel Sage

You've caught me (er, my bank account?) at a bad time :<

6. tuuvaak

tuuvaak Guest

as p75 was just announced i may trash the globes for points if i don't sell them by tomorrow, so make me an offer i can't refuse ;) OR if you're missing one and would like to buy singles, let me know!

7. keel

keel Sage

Best I can scrounge up at the moment is 25m