1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] ATLANTIC: Help Statue Museum Finish Collection

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Keyser Soze, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Guest

Greetings All,
    The Hall of Statues Museum(LLTS) had it's Grand Opening a few weeks ago. Comprising over 200 different statues, it's one of the largest statue collections in UO. We however are missing a few statues needed to complete our collections.
    We will be happy to buy or trade for the following statues:
    Christmas Statues:
    Junin Pince
    Martoo Saul
    Sage Humbolt
    G'Splat
    Lathiari
    Kyrnia
    Blackthorn(Surfer/Orion Style)

Obsidian Statues:
    The Patron of Courage
    The Keeper of Truth

The Musuem thanks you for any help you can provide.
    Statues Curator
    Hall of Statues Museum(LLTS)

2. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hi, just curious on the Obsidian set, is your set 51 commons mixed directions or is it complete all 102 possible commons of all facing east and south? Thanks.

3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ou should try to get in contact with Riply, he has the biggest collection of statues that I know of. He might be able/willing to trade.

He has a museum on the Europa shard (Tokuno town, west side, right side of the road).

4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Guest

The museum's Obsidian Collection of the 51 Commons face both ways. There's just not enough room to display 2 full sets plus all the other collections. It is an interesting concept to have all the statues facing one way or another. Perhaps that's something I can work on when I don;t know what to get into.
    If you get the chance, stop by Atlantic for a visit and visit the musuem. It's exact location is 108o 33'N, 26o whicj is out Luna's north gate and straight up 1 or 2 screens. Thanks for the info on Europa servers Museum. Gonna create a toon and go visit it.

5. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

what do u mean by surfer style with the blackthorn cause i have one just dont know what that means

6. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Guest

This is the Surfer Style, also called the Orion Style Statue.[​IMG]

7. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

o nah mine is the bust statue